The 4-H Shooting Sports Program follows a standardized format, lists program components, and identifies clearly intended learning outcomes. For more information, please see the complete California 4-H Shooting Sports Program Policies and Procedures (PDF).
Learn more about shooting sports in 4-H at the National 4-H Shooting Sports Website.
Workshops & Events
4-H Shooting Sports Advisory Committee
The 4-H Shooting Sports Advisory Committee offers insight, review, and recommendations for the operation and management of the Shooting Sports program for the California 4-H Youth Development Program.
4-H Shooting Sports Mailing List
California 4-H Shooting Sports Results
- 37th Annual CA Shooting Sports Match 2021 Results
- 36th Annual CA Shooting Sports Match Results 2020
- 2019 CA 4-H Archery Final Postal Results
- 35th Annual California Shooting Sports Match Results 2019
- 34th Annual California Shooting Sports Match Results 2018
- 33rd Annual California Shooting Sports Match Results 2017
- 32nd Annual California Shooting Sports Match Results 2016
- 2015 Annual California 4-H Statewide Postal Shooting Results
- 2014 Annual California 4-H Statewide Postal Shooting Results
State Match Documents
CA 4-H Shooting Sports Rifle/Pistol Shooting Match - Facilitator Best Practice Guide
Interested in hosting a shooting sports match? The California Shooting Sports Match Guide is a tool to help shooting sports leaders plan and facilitate an event.
UC ANR_4-H_Fact_Sheet_AB_2571 updated 10/31/2022