California State 4-H Office
University of California, Agriculture & Natural Resources
2801 Second Street
Davis, CA 95618-7774
Phone: (530) 750-1334
Fax: (530) 756-1148
- Provides state-wide leadership and direction for California 4-H Youth Development Program.
- Coordinates state-level 4-H events, competitions, and conferences (State Ambassadors, State Field Day, State Leadership Conference)
- Supports participation of California 4-H youth, teams, and delegates for national programming and competitions,
- Develops professional development resources for California 4-H staff and volunteers
- Shares the successes and stories of the California 4-H youth and adult volunteers with the communities in California and with National 4-H
- Identifies and secures funding for state, county, and area programs, events and activities.
- Liaisons with State Management Board and State Advisory Committees
- Represents California 4-H on national and regional 4-H workgroups and committees
Your county 4-H office is your main contact for questions and concerns about your local 4-H program.
County 4-H OfficesThe University of California 4-H Youth Development Program (California 4-H) is delivered through the Cooperative Extension offices of the University of California Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources (UC ANR).
California 4-H FoundationCalifornia 4-H Foundation raises funds on behalf of statewide priorities of California 4-H and connects California 4-H alumni and supporters to the program. The California 4-H Foundation Director reports to the UC ANR Development Services Director and the AVP Administrative Services.
- Fundraising - #GivingTuesday, Tractor Supply Paper Clover
- Scholarship funds
- Alumni and Friends Network
- Alumni Night Out