Club Leader Resources
Thank you for volunteering to be a 4-H Club Leader. The 4-H Club Leader provides administrative support for the 4-H clubs.
The following links will take you to resources that will help you as a 4-H Club Leader:
Information for All 4-H Families
The “Handbook for Families” was designed to help you better understand the 4-H program in California. Please take time and review it to support your 4-H experience.
- 4-H Club Officer's Manual (2013)
- 4-H Club Program Planning Guide
- Treasurer's Manual (2014)
- Youth With Special Needs - Leaders Handbook (2013)
- Drinking Water for 4-H meetings and events - FAQs
Ideas to Engage Youth
- 4-H Volunteer Cafe - Resource website filled with Ice Breakers, Engergizers, Discussion Starters, Sample Agreements, and Facilitation Tips.
- Primary_Member Incentives and Recognition - FAQ
4-H Online is a web-based system used to enroll youth and accept adult volunteer applications for in the California 4-H Youth Development Program. Members and adult volunteers are encouraged to self-enroll into the enrollment system. Paper enrollments are entered into the enrollment system at the local 4-H county office. Please see the Enrollment page for more information.