Club Leader Resources
Thank you for volunteering to be a 4-H Club Leader. The 4-H Club Leader provides administrative support for the 4-H clubs.
The following links will take you to resources that will help you as a 4-H Club Leader:
Information for All 4-H Families
The “Handbook for Families” was designed to help you better understand the 4-H program in California. Please take time and review it to support your 4-H experience.
- 4-H Club Officer's Manual (2013)
- 4-H Club Program Planning Guide
- Treasurer's Manual (2014)
- Youth With Special Needs - Leaders Handbook (2013)
- Drinking Water for 4-H meetings and events - FAQs
- Primary_Member Incentives and Recognition - FAQ
These instructions sheets are for Club Leaders who are entering information into 4hOnline for members and volunteers. Please note: when possible, we recommend families and volunteers enroll themselves in 4hOnline. Please keep copies of any forms you enter for someone else.
Treatment Authorization and Health History Forms