Child Safety Online Course
This course can help leaders to:
- Recognize abused children
- Know how and when to report suspected child abuse
- Protect themselves from any suspicion of inappropriate actions
- Plan future action
4-H Volunteer e-Learning Course
When you finish this course, you’ll be able to define the purpose of 4-H, identify partners of the organization, explain where and how 4-H is conducted, and determine how to get started as 4-H volunteer. The training takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
This course includes:
- "About 4-H" - provides information about the purpose and philosophy of 4-H. It also introduces you to the many ways in which you can participate.
- "Positive Youth Development" - provides information on the essential elements of 4-H. You will also learn about the positive aspects of working with youth groups.
- "Getting Started in 4-H" - provides information about conducting club meetings, after school programs and other types of gatherings.
- "Leadership and Teaching" - provides techniques and tools for working with youth groups.
Click here to take this course. Password: volunteer