Summer Break'n Trap Shooting Match
Date: August 1, 2020
Time: All Day
Contact: Willis McKee / email@example.com
Sponsor: California 4-H Youth Development Program
Location: Santa Maria Gun Club
San Luis Obispo County
Summer Break’n Trap Shooting Match
Saturday August 1, 2020
Hosted by Adobe Nipomo 4H
Event Location: Santa Maria Gun Club - 3150 Telephone Rd. Santa Maria, CA 93454
Dry Camping will be available
Summer Break is almost over and that school bell will be ringing again. So, end your summer with some fun Break’n clay on the coast.
The match is open to all 4-H members enrolled in the 4-H Shooting Sports Shotgun program and verified as being currently enrolled by your local UCCE office.
Entries for the match must be postmarked by April 30, 2020.
- Junior - 9&10 years old
- Intermediate – 11,12,13 years old
- Senior – 14 years and up.
Registration Cost, per age division (registration fees include lunch and a t-shirt):
- Junior: $15.00 per shooter / 2-rounds of singles (16yd) trap
- Intermediate & Senior: $30.00 / 4-rounds of singles (16yd) trap
Age will be determined by members age as of 12-31-2019.
Check-in begins at 8:00am followed by a MANDATORY safety meeting at 9:00am.
- Participants must provide their own Shotgun and Ammunition.
- NO RELOADED AMMUNITION PERMITTED.
- Amateur Trapshooting Association (ATA) rules will apply.
- 1 round of trap = 25 targets. All Singles round will be shot from the 16yd line.
- Awards will be given. Additional lunch will be available for purchase.
**In-Addition: a two-day Shooting Sports Leader Training for Shotgun Discipline will be held** (Please check your county website for information on signing up for this training)
For more information: Willis McKee (805)714-7763 / Bassmastermckee@msn.com