CA 4-H Technology Leadership Team
Team membership is a working honor to serve the 4-H program.
Applications are due by May 31, 2015. Term is July 2015 through August 2016. Candidates must have some type of technology experience where he/she could lead an hour workshop. Technologies could include:
- website design
- social media
- live video streaming
- SMS and QR communication
- computer hardware support
- graphic design
- 3D imaging
- smartphone applications
- technology & society
2015-2016 Statewide Advisory Committees Application (Word) - Due postmarked May 31 or online by 11:59pm, May 31, 2015
- Acts as an advisory body to the State 4-H Office in analyzing and recommending technology use in the 4-H Youth Development Program.
- Supports the California State 4-H Science, Engineering, and Technology initiative.
- Conducts workshops for 4-H members and volunteers.
- Provides information technology (IT) support and enhances technology usage for statewide 4-H events, including live streaming, photographing activities.
- Provides resources and assistance to 4-H clubs/units in using technology to increase and enhance communication.
- Provides resources regarding information technology to 4-H members and volunteers.
- Maintains a 4-H media library.
The California 4-H Technology Leadership Team is composed of 8-15 4-H members, volunteers and staff who serve a 14 month term starting July 1. Candidates must be 15 years of age as of July 1 of the year of their term.
Travel and registration fees are reimbursed by the State 4-H Office. The California 4-H Technology Leadership Team is supported by The Thomas and Dorothy Leavey Foundation through The California 4-H Foundation, The Wentzel Family, and Hewlett-Packard.
2013-2014 CA 4-H TLT Members
Coordinator: Steven Worker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-750-1341.
- Clay Ferguson, Alameda
- Jacob Gray, El Dorado
- Kyle Kern, Kern
- Amanda Penicks, Riverside
- Daniel Rogers, Sacramento
- Samuel Rounds, Solano
- John Trammell, San Bernardino
|4-H TLT Presenters