California State 4-H Office
University of California, Agriculture & Natural Resources
2801 Second Street
Davis, CA 95618-7774
Phone: (530) 750-1334
Fax: (530) 756-1148
- Provides state-wide leadership and direction for California 4-H programs and project areas
- Coordinates state-level 4-H events, competitions, and leadership development (State Ambassadors, State Field Day, chaperone training, etc.)
- Supports participation of California 4-H youth, teams, and delegates for national programming and competitions,
- Develops professional development resources for California 4-H staff and volunteers
- Shares the successes and stories of the California 4-H youth and adult volunteers with the communities in California and with National 4-H
- Identifies and secures funding for state and Area events and activities.
- Liaisons with State Management Board and State Advisory Committees
- Represents California 4-H on national and regional 4-H workgroups and advisory boards
Contact your county 4-H office for questions and concerns about your local 4-H program.
County 4-H Offices
- 4-H Program Representatives: Primary contact for volunteers and youth members for enrollment, programs, and resources.
- 4-H Youth Development Advisors: Responsible for developing and implementing research and evaluation of county 4-H programming in order to continually deliver high quality educational experiences.
- County Director: Responsible for the administration and management of all county Cooperative Extension programs, including the county 4-H Youth Development Program. County Directors are responsible for ensuring that the county 4-H Youth Development Program conforms to: university policy; federal, state, and local laws; safety and health regulations; affirmative action guidelines; and the mission, core values and educational objectives of the 4-H Youth Development Program.
The University of California 4-H Youth Development Program (California 4-H) is delivered through the Cooperative Extension offices of the University of California Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources (UC ANR).
California 4-H FoundationCalifornia 4-H Foundation raises funds on behalf of statewide priorities of California 4-H and connects California 4-H alumni and supporters to the program. The California 4-H Foundation Director reports to the UC ANR Development Services Director and the AVP Administrative Services.
- Fundraising - #GivingTuesday, Tractor Supply Paper Clover
- Scholarship funds
- Alumni and Friends Network
- Alumni Night Out