Livestock Quiz Bowl
2017 California State Livestock Quiz Bowl
Saturday, October 14, 2017
Additional Contest Information
Grand National Livestock Exposition, Horse Show and Rodeo
2600 Geneva Ave.
Daly City, CA 94014
The contest will be held on October 14, 2017.
Register online here
Parking passes are available for purchase upon arrival to the event. Parking passes can be purchased through the Grand National Livestock Exposition, Horse Show and Rodeo.
Exhibitors have the option of purchasing discounted rodeo tickets. Rodeo tickets can be purchased through the Grand National Livestock Exposition, Horse Show and Rodeo upon arrival to the event.
1. A team consist of four (4) or five (5) members; all team members must be either 4-H or FFA members. One team member will be designated as alternate if five (5) are entered. Teams may be selected by any procedure, which the club/chapter deems appropriate.
2. Contestant must already have passed his or her 14th birthday, and may not have reached his or her 19th birthday, as of January 1 of the current year.
3. All contestants must be members in good standing of 4-H or FFA in their county.
4. Contestants may not have participated in post-secondary coursework in the subject area of this competition, nor has he or she participated in training for post-secondary competition in the subject area of this competition. Violation of this will result in forfeiture of any awards or recognition, which has been won in this Competitive Event.
5. An individual may enter a National 4-H competitive event in a specific program area only once. Participating members of a team entry are ineligible to enter the same event again as a part of another team. Any individual who has participated in a National 4-H or FFA competitive event in a specific program area may not enter the same event at the state level.
Printable Flyer: 2017 livestock quizbowl
Entries may be done online here (no paper entries will be accepted) by October 2. If you are unable to register online, please contact Jessica Bautista, (530)750-1341, to register over the phone. Late entries will NOT be accepted.
Entry Fee: $10.00 per team member
Team entry forms can be found here and must be filled out by the coach/leader to declare a team. A signed form must be submitted to the State office by Oct 2.
A signed Participant’s Agreement must be submitted for each team member by Oct 2 to the address below:
State 4-H Office
2801 2nd Street
Davis, California 95618